Vision Statement…..TELL – TEACH – TRAIN
We are committed to TELL the lost of the redeeming love of Jesus Christ, TEACH the Word of God and TRAIN men, women, youth and children to be Spirit-filled leaders in our world.
Connecting to God and each other
Coming together is a great way for each of us to grow in our faith. Reading our Bibles and praying are great ways to get closer to God, but each of us has important lessons to impart to one another. When we come together in fellowship, we teach each other things. God gives us a gift of learning and growing when we come together in fellowship we show each other how to live as God wants us to live, and how to walk in His footsteps.
Fellowship Makes Us Stronger
No matter where we are in our faith, fellowship provides us with strength. Being around other believers gives us the chance to learn and grow in our faith. It demonstrates to us why we believe and is the excellent food for our souls.
Small Groups for 2020
- Ladies Bible Study – Donna Gillies @ the church- Wed. noon (Please note – On Feb. 26th, we will meet at 11 am…one hour earlier.) You can still bring your lunch and we will have lunch after the study instead of before.
- Liz Wall and Gail Chartrand’s class- Liz’s home – Monday @ 7:oopm
- Rick Costain’s study group — at the home of Acil & Linda Cole at 1:30 on Tuesday’s. They are following the Nazarene Sunday quarterly which this month is about the minor prophets. This week “Putting Your House in Order” and the prophet is Haggai.
BELIEVE home classes – please be sure to send your attendance to “email@example.com.” (We keep a record of attendance which is sent to the district.)
Contact Rick Costain @ firstname.lastname@example.org or phone – 387-8076 If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know.
Praying for our congregation this week …
Rev. Patti & Charlie Rossiter
Bob & Cinda Bourgeois
Please continue to pray for the needs of those who are sick this flu season.
Rising Tide Prayer Meeting – Tuesdays @ 2 p.m. in the prayer room led by Laura Selig & Donna Gillies. Praying for the needs in Greater Moncton area. Everyone is Welcome.
Total Alabaster offering: $634.65 for February. Thanks everyone for giving so generously.
Weekly focus is on all regions
Pray for God’s people everywhere who are facing challenges in changing times and that in the face of uncertainties they may have confidence in the One Who never disappoints, and in Whom there is always hope. Pray that as citizens of His kingdom, and servants of His will, we may wait upon Him and bear the burden for those who labor to see His kingdom come.
- USA/Canada Region – Praise God that in the USA/Canada Region, NYI shared that over 300 students at NYC 2019 responded to and accepted a call to ministry. Pray for the region as it seeks to respond in supportive ways.
- Africa Region – Give thanks for open doors in urban centres where Africans of the diaspora are hearing and responding to the preaching of the gospel.
- Asia-Pacific Region – Give thanks for the increasing number of church planting initiatives and pioneering districts throughout the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Next Sunday (MArch 15), guest speaker Rev. Tim Cook, the lead planter & Pastor of Hub 214, the newest Nazarene work in our district, will be speaking in the morning service.
- Church Growth Training – Moncton First Church w/Rev. Mark Bane – Director of Evangelism and Multiplication Ministries
Monday – March 16 @ 6 p.m.
Tuesday – March 17 @ 9a.m.- 4 p.m.
No cost – lunch provided Must register with Liz Wall by March 1st.
- Board Meeting March 17th @ 7 p.m.
- Super Kids Dessert Party – March 18 – 6:30 – 7:30 Fund raiser for Super Kids going to Big Lake Camp. See Kathy Yeomans for tickets (Donation only)
Here We Go Again
Winter has arrived and there will be questionable weather as to service scheduling. If in doubt, call the office (858-9308). Also, Pastor Patti would like to have easy communication with each one of us. If we do not have your email, please see Audrey Flynn or Dot Petherick. This will be used privately by Pastor Patti.
If school is cancelled, church activities will follow suit.