- All Wednesday activities are finished until fall, including Rick’s Bible Study
- Exercise Club (walking) – A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry.
- June 19th – Trustees meeting @ 7 p.m.
- June 19 at 12:30 – The NEW DATE for the senior’s BBQ at the Nicol’s home will beTuesday, June 19 at 12:30. Last name beginning with A-M, bring a salad: N-Z bring a dessert.. If the weather is not suitable, we will have it inside. Please let Gail Chartrand or Darlene Fougere know if you will be attending.
Big Lake Camp
- June 30 – Canada Day Celebrations
- July 6-9 – Discovery Camp – Ages 5-7
- July 9 – 13 – Performing Arts Camp – Ages 8-15 Cost $325
- July 16-20 –Kids Camp – Ages 8-11 Cost $275
- July 30-August 5 – District Family Camp First service Monday 7 pm
- Last service Sunday 7 pm (Baptism Sunday afternoon)
- August 13-17 – Teen Camp Ages 12-18 Cost $275
- August 31 –September 1 – Fall Adult Retreat
- Sept. 7-9 – Men’s Retreat – Director – Rev. Andrew Barker
Missionary Moment – Prayers & Praise
Philippine Educational Leaders Retreat
PRAISE: In late May, educational leaders from the Philippines gathered to discuss the past, present, and future of education in the Philippines. Educational leaders representing Philippines Nazarene College (Baguio), Visayan Nazarene Bible College (Cebu), and Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (Manila) attended. Theological education is in transition around the world; the Philippines is no exception. Give thanks for all those involved in theological education across the Asia-Pacific Region, and pray for leaders in these three schools who are seeking wisdom for effective education for a new generation of church leaders, both lay and ordained.
Finding Freedom – PRAISE: Dharmender from India married a woman in 2010. His wife began exhibiting strange behavior, and he realized that she was tormented by an evil spirit. He went into debt trying to find a remedy. Upon the suggestion of his sister, Dharmender took his wife to a Church of the Nazarene near their home, and Pastor Amar Singh began ministering to the family. Dharmender recalled, “Pastor Amar Singh counseled with me first and then with my family as well. He started visiting our family with other church members and constantly prayed for my wife and my family until she got totally free from the demon.” Now Dharmender and his family are members of the church. Give thanks to God for such deliverance, and for Pastor Singh who was obedient
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at email@example.com, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of June 17-24
- Paula Ryder
- Austin & Susan Slater
- Marie Weaver
- Alva Wilcox
- Eugene & Thelma Williams