- Super Kids – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Adult Class – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Home Bible Study with Rick Costain Tuesday @ 1:30 … We are studying the women of the bible and we could always make room for anyone else to join us, May 23rd.is the last Wed. activities until fall.
- Exercise (walking) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 11 am with Bev Nicol. A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry.
- YARD SALE – May 26th @ 8 am Please bringyour items to church and put in the gym. Proceeds to NYI.
- Children’s Day – May 27. We will be collecting for “Kids to Big Lake Camp”
- District Assembly– PEI – May 31 – June 2nd.
- WORK DAY – June 9th@ 8:30 – Lunch provided
CHOIR PRACTICE – For June 10th Service
- May 27th after lunch on Sunday
- June 9th after lunch on work day
PRAYERS & PRAISES
REQUEST: It is the goal of the Eurasia Region to provide adequate theological training for all districts in the fields for which European Nazarene College (EUNC) is responsible (Central Europe, Commonwealth of Independent States, Western Mediterranean, and Northern Europe). The Church of the Nazarene has learning centres in most established districts, but support for new works is also needed. Pray for God’s guidance as strategy to go forward is determined, and pray for EUNC as the college continues to work hand in hand with the fields and districts.
— Ana Maria Crocker de Diaz, serving in Guatemala
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at email@example.com, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of May 20-27
- Andy, Joanne & Kayla Berry
- Ruth Boone
- Betty Bourgeois
- Paul & Lori Ann Burns
- Judy Cambers