- Super Kids – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Adult Class – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Home Bible Study with Rick Costain Tuesday @ 1:30 … We are studying the women of the bible and we could always make room for anyone else to join us,
- Exercise (walking) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 11 am with Bev Nicol. A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry.
Would you please check your current information in the directory and if there are changes for this year, please let the office know or there are forms in the foyer to fill out. Thanks.
Please have annual reports to the office by May 6th.
- Mothers & Daughters High Tea – Saturday, May 12, 2:00 PM – Tickets available from Kathy Yeomans (Donation – for sports equipment for the gym)
- Church Annual Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7:00 PM
- Children’s Day – May 27. We will be collecting for “Kids to Big Lake Camp”
Our local missionary project
– is to collect items to fill layette bags for Moncton Wellness & Pregnancy Centre. Items needed
- size 3-9 months baby clothes (new)
- Receiving blankets
- Small baby toys (new)
- Toiletries for baby & Mom
- No-name baby formula (available at Walmart)
There is a basket in the foyer.
PRAYERS & PRAISES
Encouragement for Cactus
PRAISE: Three men from another faith recently visited the Cactus African Church of the Nazarene in Texas for the first time. Pastor Kor, his congregation, and the team at Cactus Nazarene Ministries had prayed that God would lead them to people who would be open to hearing the Word of God, and that the congregation would be open to those who visited. This is why Cactus Nazarene Ministries exist—to extend life in Christ to people in the community. Would you give thanks to God for the Cactus African Church, and join them in prayer for these gentlemen and others like them in the community?
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of April 29 – May 6
- Hector & Eunice McKinnon
- Craig Marsh
- Ruby Milbury
- Rebecca Nicol
- Peter & Bev Nicol