- Super Kids – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Adult Class – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Home Bible Study with Rick Costain Tuesday @ 1:30 … We are studying the women of the bible and we could always make room for anyone else to join us,
- Exercise (walking) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 11 am with Bev Nicol. A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry.
Would you please check your current information in the directory and if there are changes for this year, please let the office know or there are forms in the foyer to fill out. Thanks.
Please have in to church office by Sunday, May 6th
- SDMI & Stewards meeting – Tuesday, April 17 @ 6:30
- Board Meeting, April 17 @ 7:00p Department Heads.
- SENIORS – April19 at 11:30 a.m. at the church. Cost is $5. Let Beverly Nicol know if you are coming. – # 800-1577. Are you looking for some fellowship and fun? Then join us for pizza, devotions and board games this Thursday,
- Ladies Retreat – April 20-22
- Movie Night – Friday, April 27 (Fund raiser for Teens going to NYC)
- Speaker – Sunday, April 29 – Rebecca Nicol
- Baby Day – Sunday, May 6, Guest Speaker – Rev. Connie Thurber Executive Director of Pregnancy & Wellness Center
- Mothers & Daughters High Tea – Saturday, May 12, 2:00 PM (donation)
- Church Annual Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7:00 PM
Ladies Retreat – April 20-22
- $100 at door
- $60 for Saturday only
Our local missionary project
– is to collect items to fill layette bags for Moncton Wellness & Pregnancy Centre. Items needed
- size 3-9 months baby clothes (new)
- Receiving blankets
- Small baby toys (new)
- Toiletries for baby & Mom
- No-name baby formula (available at Walmart)
There is a basket in the foyer.
PRAYERS & PRAISES – Healed to Serve
Thirty years ago in Papua New Guinea, 11-year-old Masa was in the middle of a fight between enemy families. Although he did not belong to either group, he was severely injured. A Christian man carried Masa to Kudjip Nazarene Hospital. In addition to saving Masa’s life, the hospital chaplains and staff shared the Good News of God’s love with Masa. The young man made the decision to follow Christ and, as he got older, began lay preaching. In October, last year, after years of study, Masa was ordained as a pastor in the Church of the Nazarene. Today, Masa pastors a church in an area known for heavy tribal fighting. Give thanks that the young boy, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, is now a man with hope for the future and a new purpose: to help guide others toward salvation.
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of April 15-22
- Ken & Dot Hardy
- Bob & Audrey Gregory
- Brian & Barb Kuske
- Jake, Jenna & Ayda Mills
- Gabriel & Charmaine Gallant