Secret Pal Luncheon and Revealing Day
February 3rd at noon is the day you’ve been waiting for ladies. You will find out who your “SECRET PAL” has been for the past year. Please bring a covered dish or dessert to share. Even if you are not in the program for the past year, please feel free to come to the fellowship time.
By becoming a SECRET PAL you are agreeing to:
- Pray for her on a daily basis.
- Send a small gift for her special days.
- Send a card on special days throughout the year.
Let’s Get Moving
Bev Nicol has resumed the exercise/walking program on Tuesday’s & Thursday’s from 10 – 11.
Would you volunteer a few minutes each day to pray for our LINKS missionaries- Steve and Rebecca Barber (missionaries in Thailand).
Also, if anyone would like to donate money for shovels and rakes for Cuba please indicate on your offering envelope before Feb. 4, 2018 as a local work and witness team are leaving for Cuba on Feb. 10/18.
Thank you for your support for missions.
Also, please remember to pray for the Mission Team going to Cuba in February (Pastor Patti & Charlie are going as part of the team.)
- Wednesday activities @ 6:30
- Dr. Stewart’s Bible study @ 6:30
- Alpha program resumes tonight @ 6 p.m…
- Rick Costain’s Bible study @ 1:30 At the home of Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan – Riverview. They are studying the lives of several women in the Bible, including Hagar, Leah, Mary and Martha, Miriam, Rahab, Abigail, a desperate widow, the woman at the well, and Mary, the mother of Jesus. Study their roles in salvation history and discover relevant principles for Godly living.
(with Lutes Mtn. teens)
Friday to Saturday – January 26-27
Friday – 8 p.m. to Sat. 8 am. Cost – $15 each
“Soul Soup Sunday”
Feb. 4th at noon following the morning service. Homemade soup, rolls, biscuits and light dessert. It is a fundraiser for NYC/donation.
If in doubt about a service due to weather conditions, please call the church – 858-9308
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain @ firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of January 21-28
- Hector & Eunice McKinnon
- Craig Marsh
- Ruby Milbury
- Peter & Bev Nicol
- Gary & Rhonda Beers