- Alpha tonight – October 1st @ 6p.m.
- Small Group – Rick Costain October 3rd.. @ 1:30 p.m.
- Super Kids October 4th. @ 6:30 p.m.
- The adult Bible Study class October 4th. @ 6:30
Envelopes are provided in your bulletin.
Thanksgiving Offering to World Evangelism fund – October 8th. Thanksgiving Sunday, is designated as WEF Sunday. Your Generosity combines with others’ gifts, and fuels the global mission of the Church of the Nazarene: to make Christ like disciples in the nations. Please mark your envelopes as such.
Tell The Story Moncton Oct 13 and 14 .(Moncton First)
Registration from 12 – 1 p.m. Tell the Story starts on Friday Oct 13th at 1:00 in the afternoon. If you have ever wanted to be able to remember scripture, understand the Bible in a deeper way, or just have an easy way to share your story and the gospel, this is for you.
Dr. Woodie and Cheryl Stevens will be with us to help us go deep and in a fun way learn the Story! The cost is free.
Wednesday, October 18th @ 6:30PM – Missionary meeting
Come and enjoy a missionary meeting with guest speaker Valerie Henderson. Service will start with sweets and tea/coffee served in the gym. Topic: Israel with a slide presentation.
Apple Pie Day – October 21st.
If you can help, sign up sheets are in the foyer. Also, order sheets if you would like to order pies.
NCM Canada Hurricane Response
Because of the back to back hurricanes and the 2 recent earthquakes, the demand on NCM resources and personnel is intense. Since the Canadian church has close ties with the Cuban church, NCM Canada has been asked to co-ordinate the relief efforts in Cuba. Our church board has asked to make this need known to our people and have designated the month of October for disaster response to Cuba. Anyone who would like to give to the incredible need of our fellow brothers and sisters in Cuba please mark your envelopes “Disaster Response – Cuba” and all monies will be sent to our National office for Cuba.
Mayors Prayer Breakfast
– @ Wingate by Wyndham, 69 Rue du Marche, Dieppe. Greater Moncton Mayor’s prayer breakfast will be on Friday, Oct. 27th., @ 7 a.m. Tickets are $20. If you would like to attend, please see Paula Ryder for a ticket. (384-1831). Speaker is Dr. Bob Taylor.
The children’s department leaders are asking for snack size treats that can be used throughout the season for Super Kids and Junior church. If you would like to help us with this, just bring in a box and give it to our children’s director, Kathy Yeomans.
Everyone loves homemade mittens! We are asking anyone who knits to help us get ready for our Christmas program when every child who comes will get a free pair of mittens. Extras will be donated to charity. If you don’t knit, feel free to purchase a pair of mittens to donate.
Alabaster offering was $310.55
- October 21st – Apple Pie Day
- November 1-3 : District NYI Rally
- November 23rd – Ladies Christmas Tea
- December 3rdt – First Sunday of Advent
- December 3rd.- Church Christmas Dinner
- December 10th – An Evening in December with special guests
- December 17th – Childrens Christmas concert
- December 24th – Christmas Eve Service @ 6:00 pm
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of October 1-8
- John & Sharon Goobie
- Catherine Hope
- Mark Keeley
- Barb MacDonald
- Darin, Lynda, Rylee, Kaitlyn & Daniel MacKinnon