Board meeting is Tuesday, June 20 @ 7 p.m. Remember to pray for your church board as they make crucial decisions concerning the future of your church.
Our LINKS missionaries are the same as last year. – Steve & Rebecca Barber serving in Thailand. Please remember to pray for these missionaries.
New missionary books are available from Darlene Fougere. They are also available on CD’s as well as on line for free @ Nazarene Missions International, click on education then click on NMI mission books (adult). Remember to let Darlene know you read the books.
2017 General Assembly
Nazarenes around the world who are unable to attend General Assembly and Conventions in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, will be able to follow along during the worship services and plenaries through a live stream. The stream will be available at nazarene.org/galive during the following times.
Worship services (All times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time.)
- Thursday, June 22, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 23, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 24, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 25, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 26, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 3:45-5:00 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 27, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:30-3:30 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:00-3:45 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:00-5:00 p.m., 7:00-8:30 p.m.
A recording of each worship service will be available within an hour after the stream concludes. A downloadable video (without the copyrighted worship portion) will be available the following day. Recordings of the plenaries will also be available the following day.
You can also stay up-to-date on the latest GA news by searching #GA2017 on social media and following the Church of the Nazarene:
For more information about General Assembly, visit nazarene.org/ga.
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- Friday June 30 – Saturday July 1st – Canada Day Weekend Celebration Concerts, Food, Auction, Crafts, Bake Sale, Yard Sale, Fireworks and Activities for all ages. $2.00 entry fee.
- July 10-14 – Kids Camp – Ages 8-11 Cost $275
- July 21-23 – Discovery Camp – Ages 5-7 Cost $125
- July 28-30 – College & Career – Ages 18-30 Cost $125
- Family Camp – July 31st. – August 6th.
- August 7-11 – Performing Arts Camp – Ages 8-15 Cost $32
- August 14-18 – Teen Camp Ages 12-18 – Cost $275
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of June 18-25
- Les 111 & Ashlyn Ryder
- Paula Ryder
- Austin & Susan Slater
- Tom & Marie Weaver
- Alva Wilcox