Future Development plan
It is not too late to fill in your pledge cards. To date we have $20,360.00 pledged for 2 years. Please mark your envelope: “New Staff Position”
Super Kids Event
Children will be meeting from 2-4, May 27th, at St. Pats center for a swimming event. Please see Kathy Yeomans for registration.
Super Kids Day – May 28
Send a Kid to Camp Sunday. The children will be taking part in the morning service with lunch to follow in the gym. We will be having a BBQ so please bring a salad to share. Because of the huge cost to send a child to camp, we want to support parents of our children and help them with the fees. Mark your envelopes: “Big Lake Camp Children”
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- May 27th- Big Lake Camp Backers Fundraiser Spring Supper – 5:00 pm.
- Friday June 30 – Saturday July 1st – Canada Day Weekend Celebration Concerts, Food, Auction, Crafts, Bake Sale, Yard Sale, Fireworks and Activities for all ages. $2.00 entry fee.
- Family Camp – July 31st. – August 6th.
The week of May 21 to 26 is the final week for small groups and Wednesday night activities.
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 firstname.lastname@example.org When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of May 21-27
- Andy, Joann & Kayla Berry
- Ruth Boone
- Betty Bourgeois
- Paul & Lori Ann Burns
- Judy Cambers
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road – Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. – Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone – Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church – Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview – Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. – Leader: Bev Nichol
Something For Everyone
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
Last night for Wednesday groups is May 24th.
Treasurer’s Report April 2017
- Building Fund $790
- Parking Lot April $70 Total to date $18,016
Each month our treasurer will be giving us a detailed report on giving for the month to help us all see how well we are doing financially in meeting our obligations. Thanks you to all who support the work of the Lord in giving faithfully and generously.