Something For Everyone
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
Last night for Wednesday groups is May 24th.
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road – Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. – Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone – Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church – Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview – Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. – Leader: Bev Nichol
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of May 7-14
- Les 111 & Ashlyn Ryder
- Paula Ryder
- Austin & Susan Slater
- Tom & Marie Weaver
- Alva Wilcox
For Kids Only Day (FKO) – May 13th.
For Kids Only Day (FKO) is a day designed for children to interact and have fun with children from across the district. This day is filled with song, games, Bible stories, serving others, and much more! FKO runs from 10am-3pm. at Lutes Mountain Church of the Nazarene. Snack and lunch are provided. If you have any questions please see Kathy Yeomans.
Future Development plan
It is not too late to fill in your pledge cards. To date we have $20,360.00 pledged for 2 years. Please mark your envelope: “New Staff Position”
Vintage Fashion Show
- Pregnancy & Wellness Centre of Moncton
- Sat. May 13 – 2-4 – Moncton First Church
- Tickets $12 or 2/$20 (See Donna Gillies for tickets)
Mother’s Day – May 14th
Special music by Super Kids. There will also be something special for all mother present.
Volunteer Sunday Appreciation Day
for Small Group Leaders & Hosts – May 21st. The small groups will be sharing in the morning service.
Super Kids Event – May 27th
Children will be meeting from 2-4 at St. Pats centre for a swimming event. Please see Kathy Yeomans for registration.
Children’s Day – May 28th
The children will be taking part in the morning service with lunch to follow in the gym. We will be having a BBQ so please bring a salad to share.
Big Lake Camp
The month of May, we will be collecting money to help the children to attend Big Lake camp. Mark your envelopes: “Big Lake Camp Children”
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- May 15 – Campground reopening pending weather/land conditions
- May 27th- BLC Backers Fundraiser Spring Supper – 5:00 pm.
- Friday June 30 – Saturday July 1st – Canada Day Weekend Celebration Concerts, Food, Auction, Crafts, Bake Sale, Yard Sale, Fireworks and Activities for all ages. $2.00 entry fee.
- Family Camp – July 31st. – August 6th.
Thank you to those who worked on the nursery renovations –
- Peter & Bev Nicol
- Darrell & Kathy Yeomans
- Marie Weaver
- Rhonda Beers
- Sharon Hamilton
- Craig & Caroline Edgar
- Gary & Corena Taylor
- Paula Ryder
74th Annual District Conventions Assembly
May 18th to May 20th @ Church of the Nazarene, Elmsdale, PEI
- Building Fund $790
- Parking Lot April $70 Total to date $18,016