Something For Everyone
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road – Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. – Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone – Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church – Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview – Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. – Leader: Bev Nichol
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of April 9-16
- Bud & Eleanor Joyce
- Mary Stover
- Clarence Bannister
- Edward & Faye Crawford
- Darlene & Marcus Fougere
ATTENTION CHOIR MEMBERS
Choir will be practicing @7:45 on Wednesday, April 12th, to prepare for the Good Friday Service and Easter Sunday.
April 14th- Good Friday service at 2:00 here at the church. The Salvation Army Band will be joining us and Dr. Stephen Elliott will be speaking. Also Lutes Mountain and McLaughlin Dr. will be joining us.
April 16th – Easter Breakfast @ 9 am followed by a program by the Children’s Dept.
The Greater Moncton Music Festival will be using our facilities again this week during the day.
Sunday, April 16th has been designated as membership Sunday
Attention Board Members;
The next board meeting will be Tuesday, April 18th @ 7 p.m. at the church
LADIES RETREAT DATES – April 21 – 23
See Donna Gillies if you would like to attend. The price is $100.00 at the door. Price for Saturday only is $60.00. Special speaker is
Rev. Aimee Mulder from Muskegon, MI.
Attention Department heads — All reports MUST be in to the office by Sunday April 30th.
Sunday, May 7th, is our church annual meeting
We will have a pot luck supper at 5p.m. followed directly by our annual meeting.
Future Development Plan
Remember your pledge cards, it is not too late to pledge. Please mark your envelope “New Staff Position”
If you have had a change of address, phone number, or are new to the church, please fill in the sign up sheets that are in the foyer.
Please remember to pray for the board as they continue to seek God’s leading for our church as we move forward.
- Building Fund for March – $605.00
- Parking Lot for March – $125.00
- Total now is $17,946.00