- All Wednesday activities are finished until fall, including Rick’s Bible Study
- Exercise (walking) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 11 am with Bev Nicol. A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry. This activity willl be finished on June 14 with a BBQ after walking at the home of Bev – 70 Fairisle Drive. If your name starts with A-M – bring a salad……N-Z – bring dessert (healthy one, of course)
- District Assembly– PEI – May 31 – June 2nd. Celebrating 75 years of ministry in Atlantic Canada Featured Speaker – Dr. Eugenio R. Duarte
- Worship Team Barbecue – All members of the worship team (and spouses) are invited to the Pastor Patti & Charlie’s home on Sunday, June 3 at 6:00 PMfor a barbecue and fellowship. Please let Pastor Patti know if you are coming. Bring a lawn chair and winter coat, if necessary!
- WORK DAY – June 9th @ 8:30 – Lunch provided
CHOIR PRACTICE – For June 10th Service
- May 27th after lunch on Sunday
- June 9th after lunch on work day
Offering for Nazarene Cuban Families
As announced last week by Pastor Patti, we will be sending any money given towards the Cuban families of the 10 pastors and spouses who were killed in the Cuban air disaster of a week ago. Please prayerfully consider what you can give to help the children of these Nazarene leaders.
Mark your envelopes “Cuban Nazarenes.”
Church Parking Lot
Over the last few years we have been steadily accumulating money in our “parking lot account” for the purpose of adding more pavement to the parking area. Thank you to all who have contributed to the parking lot fund, thereby allowing us to add on to the existing pavement.
The trustees met recently with quotes on paving more area but will need to have an additional $5000.in order to add a significant number of spaces for parking. If you would like to assist us, please mark your envelope “parking lot.”
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of May 27 – June 3
- Ruth Bourgeois
- Acil & Linda Cole
- Rick & Alice Costain
- Craig, Caroline & CJ Edgar
- George & Audrey Flynn