Yard Sale in the Gym at First Church on Sat. – July 8th – @ 8am-1pm. All proceeds going to an orphanage in Haiti. There will also be baked items for sale and a BBQ from 11-1p.m. Please share this info with friends. If you would like to donate items, please contact Caroline Edgar – email@example.com
Our LINKS missionaries are the same as last year. – Steve & Rebecca Barber serving in Thailand. Please remember to pray for these missionaries. New missionary books are available from Darlene Fougere. They are also available on CD’s as well as on line for free @ Nazarene Missions International, click on education then click on NMI mission books (adult). Remember to let Darlene know you read the books.
JULY 8th we will be receiving a special offering for World Mission Broadcast. Just mark your envelopes.
SUMMER PRAYER MEETINGS
July 4th will begin our summer prayers meetings. We will meet at the home of Acil & Linda Cole – 1369 Upper Coverdale Rte. 112. See insert in bulletin to submit your prayer requests to Dorothy Petherick or Audrey Flynn following the service
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- Friday June 30 – Concert 7-9, “Upper Room Band” & “The Patriquin Family Singers”. Followed by bon fire and snacks
- Saturday July 1st – Canada Day Weekend Celebration
- 8am – 10 am Breakfast in dining hall – $5
- Following activities from 9a.m. – 3 p.m. Yard sale, bake sale, craft sale, silent auction, fishing tournament, variety of children & youth activities.
- BBQ lunch 11am-1pm (Hotdogs $1.50, Burgers $2.50)
- Auction closes at 3 p.m
- “Kids Got Talent” 3 – 4
- Roast Beef Dinner 4pm-6pm – $15 (12 and under $7.50). People are asked to reserve for dinner by calling or emailingRuth Collins at 902-669-0603 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concert from 7 – 9 pm, “Daybreak” & “The Way East”
- Fireworks at Dusk
- July 10-14 – Kids Camp – Ages 8-11 Cost $275
- July 21-23 – Discovery Camp – Ages 5-7 Cost $125
- July 28-30 – College & Career – Ages 18-30 Cost $125
- Family Camp – July 31st. – August 6th.
- August 7-11 – Performing Arts Camp – Ages 8-15 Cost $325
- August 14-18 – Teen Camp Ages 12-18 – Cost $275
2017 General Assembly
Nazarenes around the world who are unable to attend General Assembly and Conventions in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, will be able to follow along during the worship services and plenaries through a live stream. The stream will be available at nazarene.org/galive during the following times.
Worship services (All times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time.)
- Sunday, June 25, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 26, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 3:45-5:00 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 27, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:30-3:30 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:00-3:45 p.m., 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:00-5:00 p.m., 7:00-8:30 p.m.
A recording of each worship service will be available within an hour after the stream concludes. A downloadable video (without the copyrighted worship portion) will be available the following day. Recordings of the plenaries will also be available the following day.
You can also stay up-to-date on the latest GA news by searching #GA2017 on social media and following the Church of the Nazarene:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
For more information about General Assembly, visit nazarene.org/ga.
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of June 25 – July 2
- Dr. Clair & Donna MacMillan
- Shirley Murray
- Eugene & Thelma Williams
- Wayne & Blanche Wilson
- Darrell & Kathy Yeomans
Please remember to keep the Weaver and the Carr families in your prayers.