Something For Everyone
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road – Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. – Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone – Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church – Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview – Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. – Leader: Bev Nichol
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of April 23-30
- John & Sharon Goobie
- Darrell & Catherine Hope
- Mark Keeley
- Barb MacDonald
- Darin, Lynda, Rylee, Kaitlin & Daniel MacKinnon
Attention Department heads
All reports MUST be in to the office by Sunday April 30th. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Development plan
It is not too late to fill in your pledge cards. To date we have $18,360.00 pledged for 2 years. Please mark your envelope: “New Staff Position”
If you have had a change of address, phone number, or are new to the church, please fill in the signup sheet in the foyer.
Sunday, May 7th, is our church annual meeting
We will have a pot luck supper at 5p.m. followed directly by our annual meeting.
Baby Day – Sunday May 7th.
Invite friends, family and neighbors that have babies. We are excited at the nursery room is having a face lift. The nursery will be revealed on baby day. See Kathy Yeomans if you would like to help with the updates of the nursery.
For Kids Only Day (FKO) – May 13th.
For Kids Only Day (FKO) is a day designed for children to interact and have fun with children from across the district. This day is filled with song, games, bible stories, serving others, and much more! FKO runs from 10am-3pm. At Lutes Mountain Church of the Nazarene. Snack and Lunch are provided! If you have any questions please see Kathy Yeomans.
Mother’s Day – May 14th – Special music by Super Kids.
Volunteer Sunday for Small Group Leaders & Hosts – May 21st.
The small groups will be sharing in the morning service.
Super Kids Event – May 27th.
Children will be meeting from 2-4 at St. Pats centre for a swimming event. Please see Kathy Yeomans for registration.
Children’s Day – May 28th
The children will be taking part in the morning service with lunch to follow in the gym.
Big Lake Camp
The month of May, we will be collecting money to help the children to attend Big Lake camp. Mark your envelopes: “Big Lake Camp Children”
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- May 15 – Campground reopening pending weather/land conditions
- May 27th- BLC Backers Fundraiser Spring Supper – 5:00 pm.
- Friday June 30 – Saturday July 1st – Canada Day Weekend Celebration Concerts, Food, Auction, Crats, Bake Sale, Yard Sale, Fireworks and Activities for all ages. $2.00 entry fee.
- Building Fund for March – $605.00
- Parking Lot for March – $125.00
- Total now is $17,946.00