Something For Everyone
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road – Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. – Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone – Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church – Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview – Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. – Leader: Bev Nichol
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 firstname.lastname@example.org When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of March 26 – April 2
- Charlotte Marsh
- Lana Constable
- Everett & Joyce Carr
- Valerie MacDonald
- John & Alice McCracken
If you are in doubt about a service due to weather conditions, call the church office at 858-9308 or check our web site www.monctonfirst.com
If school is cancelled on a Wednesday, there will be no evening activities.
Treasurer’s Report for February 2017
- Building Fund received $530.00
- Parking lot $100.00
- Total To date $17,821.00
ATTENTION CHOIR MEMBERS –
Choir members remember Wednesday night at 7:45 p.m., practicing for Good Friday and Easter services.
“New Staff Position”
Youth Ministries Pastor – Pastor Patti and the Church Board are pleased to announce that, in the new church year, we will be praying for God’s wisdom in seeking the right person to come on staff at First Church in a part-time position as a Youth Ministries Pastor. This is a huge step for us in moving forward and one that we ask that the congregation to be in prayer. For the month of March we will be presenting our plan of how we can all partner together for a strong future for First Church. These are exciting days and we look forward to what God will do in and through us!
IMPACT – Leadership Training Seminar – April 1st
District meeting for all pastors, board members, teachers and leaders of the church @ First Church on Saturday, April 1st. ( Cost $7) Morning sessions start at 9 a.m., lunch provided and dismissal early afternoon. Sign-up sheet in foyer.
April 14th- Good Friday service at 2:00 here at the church.
The Salvation Army Band will be joining us and Dr. Stephen Elliott will be speaking. Also Lutes Mountain and McLaughlin Dr. will be joining us.
April 16th – Easter Breakfast @ 9 a.m. followed by a program by the Children’s Dept.
LADIES RETREAT DATES – April 21 – 23
See Donna Gillies if you would like to attend. The price is $85.00 until March 30 or $100.00 at the door. Price for Saturday only is $60.00. Special speaker is Rev. Aimee Mulder from Muskegon, MI.