Something For Everyone
March Break is March 5th. to 12th. There will be no small groups or Wed. night activities for that week.
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class with Dr. Stewart at 6:30
If you have not found a small group as yet, why not check out the schedule below and come along on our journey as we travel through the Bible.
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. — Ladies Bible study at the church Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Gail Chartrand – 34 Meghan St., Riverview Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. Leader: Bev Nichol
Please note change of time for the Tuesday group at the church.
Please note change of contact for the time being
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of January 29 – February 5
- Les Ryder III & Ashlyn
- Paula Ryder
- Austin & Susan Slater
- Tom & Marie Weaver
- Alva Wilcox
God’s love is unending and everlasting. He loves you. Christ died for you. Never think you are alone and never think you are unloved.
Be an intercessor.
If you are in doubt about a service due to weather conditions, call the church office at 858-9308 or check our web site www.monctonfirst.com
If school is cancelled on a Wednesday, there will be no evening activities.
- Treasurer’s Report for December 2016
- Building Fund for December – $1,905
- Parking Lot $230 – Total to date $17, 656
Sunday, February 12th., is soup Sunday, a fund raiser for the teens. (Donation please) Plan to stay for a bowl of homemade soup and rolls with a dessert, tea, coffee.
Seniors – Silver Threads – On February 21st., at 3:30 we will be having a time of fellowship here at the church. Bring some games with you and a friend is always welcome. Then, supper will be provided. A donation to cover some expenses would be appreciated.
Sunday, March 5th, Movie night at 6 p.m. – Movie title “Priceless”.
Alabaster Sunday is February 26th.
Please Note: This is a bulletin excerpt. Information relative to a given Sunday may not be posted in this excerpt. For a complete bulletin download, click on the bulletin image in the sidebar to the right of the page or the button below.