Christmas Week-end Service
Our church will have ONE service on the Christmas weekend. The service will be held on Christmas Eve @ 7 p.m. This will be a traditional Christmas Eve service with candlelight, special music and scripture. On Sunday, Christmas day, there will be no service. Please note, the Christmas Eve service will be the last service until the New Year.
The Sunday school & education dept. will be presenting a Children’s Christmas musical on Sunday, Dec. 18th. @ 10:30 a.m.
Attention Choir Members
Dec. 6th at 7 p.m. we will be having an extra practice with The Salvation Army Band. Remember Choir practice is on Wednesday nights @7:45
Tickets are available for our Christmas dinner on Dec. 4th @ 6 p.m. Tickets are free—– but we need to know the number who plan to attend. See ladies in foyer.
Treasurer Monthly Report
- Building Funds received for October $955.00
- Parking Lot Funds received for October $240.00
- Grand Total to date for parking lot is now $17,271.00
- Thanksgiving offering $1,717.00
- Roof Funds received for October $70.00
- Youth Rally $805.00
Upcoming Events for your December Calendar
- All church Christmas Dinner – Sunday, 4th. at 6 p.m. Tickets available. There is no charge, but we are asking for donations toward the cost of the dinner.
- Sunday, 11th – 6 p.m. “An Evening in December ….with Friends”. This will be a musical evening with carol singing, music from the choir & soloists. We have invited the “Salvation Army Band” from the Moncton corps and “For the Cross”. Tickets are available but we anticipate they will go fast. No charge, as usual, but we take a free-will offering. There will be light refreshments following the concert in the gym.
- Education Dept. Christmas Concert, Sunday, , 18th @ 10:30. Lunch following in the gym.
WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Wednesday night Super Kids at 6:30
- Wednesday night Adult Class at 6:30
- Sunday night at 6:00 pm –Les & Vera Ryder – 48 Ammon Road Leader: Pastor Patti Rossiter
- Monday at 1:30 pm – Bob & Audrey Gregory, 33 Second Ave. Leader: Audrey Gregory
- Monday at 7:00 pm – Darrell & Kathy Yeomans, 84 Woodstone Leader: Rudy Poirier
- Tuesday at 10:00 am — Ladies Bible study at the church Leader: Donna Gillies
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm – Acil & Linda Cole, 1369, Route 112, Upper Coverdale. Leader: Rick Costain
- Thursday at 7:00 pm — Peter & Bev Nichol, 90 Fairisle Dr. Leader: Bev Nichol
* Please note change of contact for the time being
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of November 27th—December 4th.
- Bette Murray
- Louise Hanson
- Doug & Betty Harris
- Clem & Dora Mae Bolduc
Please Note: This is a bulletin excerpt. Information relative to a given Sunday may not be posted in this excerpt. For a complete bulletin download, click on the bulletin image in the sidebar to the right of the page or the button below.