Over the next few weeks, you will notice various announcements that center around the seasons of Advent and Christmas. While Pastor Patti will not be writing and directing a musical this year, there will be many ways you can enjoy the season with your church family. Following the theme of “Simply Christmas”, we encourage you to watch for the activities coming up.
The Stewards are organizing a visitation team for shut-ins and people who would like a visit from someone in the church. If you are interested in being a part of a team, please speak to Donna Gillies. Visitation Team – Nov. 19th. @ 1 p.m. pastor Patti would like to meet with those who have volunteered to do visitation.
Silver Threads Ministry……
The seniors group, Silver Threads, plan to make meals for shut-ins and others in the congregation who could use some encouragement with a home cooked meal. They will be doing this on the 2nd. Tuesday of each month. This is not a budgeted item, so all costs need to be donated. If you would like to contribute towards the cost of the food, please mark your envelope, “shut-ins”. If you would like to assist with the food preparation, please see either Donna or Audrey.
The first Wednesday of each month the adult classes will meet in the sanctuary for prayer.
- Building Fund for October – $1,580.00
- Parking Lot to date – $14,661.00
Haiti Fund raiser…….Johnny coupon books are available at a cost of $50. See Kathy Yeomans.
- Men’s Ball hockey —-Every Tuesday. 7:30p.m. – 9:30p.m.
- Children’s Christmas program….December 20th., at 11 a.m.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service @ 6 p.m. A special time of singing and scripture readings by candlelight
- There are still a few Advent Reading booklets left. See Audrey if you need one.
- Tuesday morning ladies class….@ 10:30a.m. ALL ladies Welcome. On Tuesday, December 8th., the ladies will be having their Christmas Luncheon. More info later.
- Prayer Meeting…. The first Wednesday of each month the adult classes will meet in the sanctuary for prayer. Next prayer meeting will be December 2nd.
Wednesday Night Activities @ 6:30
WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Kindergarten, Grade 1-2, Grade 3-4, Grade 5-6, Youth, Ladies class, Men’s class, and mixed adult class. Starting November 18th., Dr. Bill Stewart will be teaching the men’s class.
If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 firstname.lastname@example.org. Continue to pray for the Edgar family and extended family members.
NOTE: When you send a message to Barb, could you indicate which hospital the patient is in.
Praying through the directory for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 6th
- Darin , Lynda, Rylee, Kaitlynn & Daniel McKinnon
- Pastor Patti & Charlie Rossiter
- Mark Keeley
- Hector & Eunice McKinnon
Please Note: This is a bulletin excerpt. Information relative to a given Sunday may not be posted in this excerpt. For a complete bulletin download, click on the bulletin image in the sidebar to the right of the page.