Yard Sale in the Gym at First Church on Sat. – July 8th – @ 8am-1pm. All proceeds going to an orphanage in Haiti. There will also be baked items for sale and a BBQ from 11-1p.m. Please share this info with friends. If you would like to donate items, please contact Caroline Edgar – firstname.lastname@example.org
July 9th Pastor Bill Stewart will be speaking in the service.
Our LINKS missionaries are the same as last year. – Steve & Rebecca Barber serving in Thailand. Please remember to pray for these missionaries. New missionary books are available from Darlene Fougere. They are also available on CD’s as well as on line for free @ Nazarene Missions International, click on education then click on NMI mission books (adult). Remember to let Darlene know you read the books.
JULY 8th we will be receiving a special offering for World Mission Broadcast. Just mark your envelopes.
SUMMER PRAYER MEETINGS
- July 4th will begin our summer prayers meetings. We will meet at the home of Acil & Linda Cole,1369 Upper Coverdale Rte. 112 See insert in bulletin to submit your prayer requests to Dorothy Petherick or Audrey Flynn following the service or put it in the offering plate.
- July 11th at the home of George & Audrey Flynn, 124 Queensway Drive – 384-1206
Weather permitting, we will be meeting outside so please bring a lawn chair and suitable jacket.
2017 BIG LAKE CAMP DATES:
- July 10-14 – Kids Camp – Ages 8-11 Cost $275
- July 21-23 – Discovery Camp – Ages 5-7 Cost $125
- July 28-30 – College & Career – Ages 18-30 Cost $125
- Family Camp – July 31st. – August 6th.
- August 7-11 – Performing Arts Camp – Ages 8-15 Cost $325
- August 14-18 – Teen Camp Ages 12-18 – Cost $275
Prayer Chain…..If you have a prayer request, contact Barb MacDonald 388-9460 email@example.com When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of July 2-9
- Andy, Joann & Kayla Berry
- Ruth Boone
- Betty Bourgeois
- Paul & LoriAnn Burns
- Judy Cambers
Please remember to keep the Weaver and the Carr families in your prayers.