- Super Kids – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Adult Class – Wednesday @ 6:30
- Home Bible Study with Rick Costain Tuesday @ 1:30 … We are studying the women of the bible and we could always make room for anyone else to join us,
- Exercise (walking) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 11 am with Bev Nicol. A big “Thank You” to Bev for her commitment to this ministry.
Would you please check your current information in the directory and if there are changes for this year, please let the office know or there are forms in the foyer to fill out. Thanks.
Please have in to church office by Sunday, May 6th
- Movie Night – Friday, April 27 (Fund raiser for Teens going to NYC)
- Speaker – Sunday, April 29 – Rebecca Nicol
- Baby Day – Sunday, May 6, Guest Speaker – Rev. Connie Thurber Executive Director of Pregnancy & Wellness Center
- Mothers & Daughters High Tea – Saturday, May 12, 2:00 PM (donation)
- Church Annual Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7:00 PM
Our local missionary project
– is to collect items to fill layette bags for Moncton Wellness & Pregnancy Centre. Items needed
- size 3-9 months baby clothes (new)
- Receiving blankets
- Small baby toys (new)
- Toiletries for baby & Mom
- No-name baby formula (available at Walmart)
There is a basket in the foyer.
Prayer Request : Pray for God’s protection for the Kucey family. Pray for the Kuceys’ oldest son, Ryan, that the Lord would guide in Ryan’s employment. Also, pray for Karissa, Darin & Tanya’s daughter, as she prepares to graduate high school in Haiti and return to Canada to study at St. Mary’s University in Halifax, N. S. with a focus on political science. Also, pray for the Kuceys’ second son, Cory, as he completes his third year of engineering studies at the Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois, USA.
If you have a prayer request, contact Rick Costain at email@example.com, or 387-8076. If you would like to be contacted through the prayer chain, please let Rick or Alice know. When sending a prayer request, please specify which hospital the person is in.
Praying for our congregation for the week of April 22-29
- John & Sharon Goobie
- Catherine Hope
- Mark Keeley
- Barb MacDonald
- Darin, Lynda, Rylee, Kaitlin & Daniel MacKinnon